NASSAUSUFFOLK

View Only
  • 1.  FIDUCIARY ACCOUNTING

Silver Most Valuable Member
    Posted 05-18-2022 08:33 AM
    A client of mine , a lawyer is looking for an accounting firm with specialty or experience in handling fiduciary accounting for the courts. They would particularly like a firm that uses Thomson Reuters/One Source fiduciary accounting package. Please contact me if you are interested and I will make the connection.

------------------------------
    Gabriel Bentovim
    HOFFMAN & BENTOVIM, CPAs PC
    Commack NY
    631-499-1500

• 2.  RE: FIDUCIARY ACCOUNTING

Bronze Most Valuable Member
    Posted 05-19-2022 09:33 AM

Gabriel – My partner, Nurys, and I do a substantial amount of Fiduciary Accounting work for attorneys and other CPA firms. Feel welcome to call us to discuss further. Best, Ed Heben

Stay well, and be happy, Ed Heben

Edward D. Heben, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, AEP, CMEA * Edward D. Heben, CPA, P.C.

722 Commerce Street, Thornwood, NY 10594, (T) 914-579-2700, (F) 914-345-8652

(E) eheben@HGValue.Com * Website: www.HGValue.Com

CPA = Certified Public Accountant

ABV = Accredited in Business Valuations

CFF = Certified in Financial Forensics

CVA = Certified Valuation Analyst

AEP = Accredited Estate Planner

CMEA = Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser

View my profile on LinkedIn:  View my profile on LinkedIn

Proud to serve as a Trustee at Calvary Hospital: www.calvaryhospital.org

Notice: Any conclusions reached in this e-mail or any of its attachments are based on stated facts and current tax law, and any change in facts or current tax regulations can have a significant impact on the conclusions reached. Any advice expressed (including attachments) as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender to be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein. Each taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's specific circumstances. Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, and any attachment, may contain confidential and privileged information intended for the restricted use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, an employee or an agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, please note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, storage, or use of this transmission or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.

• 3.  RE: FIDUCIARY ACCOUNTING

Bronze Most Valuable Member
    Posted 05-19-2022 09:33 AM

Gabriel – My partner, Nurys, and I do a substantial amount of Fiduciary Accounting work for attorneys and other CPA firms. Feel welcome to call us to discuss further. Best, Ed Heben (914) 579-2700.

Edward Heben
    EDWARD D. HEBEN, CPA
    Thornwood NY

Discussion Disclaimer

The opinions expressed are the views of the author alone and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity and shall not constitute an accounting opinion.