180724NS - LIE Tax Cuts & Jobs Act Plus Overview of the Wayfair Case
Special Program for LI East
This event will not be repeated under the Nassau/Suffolk Chapter!
4 CPE (TAX)
This event WILL NOT be repeated under the Nassau/Suffolk Chapter!
Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Time: Registration/Dinner/Program: 3:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Location: Atlantis Banquets & Events - Hyatt Place LI East End- 431 Main Street., Riverhead, NY 11901
Title: Tax Cuts & Jobs Act Plus Overview of the Wayfair Case
Speakers: Robert L. Goldfarb, CPA, Principal, Janover LLC and Robert S. Barnett, CPA, JD, Capell Barnett Matalon & Schoenfeld LLP
This 4 hour event will provide a discussion of the following provisioins of the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act:
• Section 199A deduction for qualified business income
• New cost recovery provisions (Section 179 and bonus expensing); C corporation taxation
• Itemized deductions limitations and planning strategies
• Enhanced child tax credit
• Disallowance rules for meals and entertainment
• Planning for individuals post-TCJA.
In Addition, we will review the decision of the Supreme Court of the U.S. in the Wayfair case.
Cost: Members: On or before Monday, July 23 - $95
Non Members: On or before Monday, July 23 - $125
At the Door: $155
Sponsors: Stary Pay USA
Register at: go.nccpap.org/nschapter/home
For more info contact the Office: (516) 997-9500 x2 or