NASSAUSUFFOLK

View Only
  • 1.  Virtual Currency

Posted 01-07-2024 06:54 PM

Hi

Happy new year.

Does anyone have a referral for an accountant with expertise in virtual currency?  Reaching out on behalf of a client.

Thank you.

It may be best to reach me by email at mwilensky@meltzerlippe.com or by phone at (516) 747-0300, ext.284.  

--Mark Wilensky

(516) 747-0300, ext 284

Meltzer Lippe Goldstein & Breitstone, LLP

------------------------------
    Mark E Wilensky
    Esq.
    MELTZER, LIPPE, GOLDSTEIN & BREITSTONE, LLP
    Mineola NY
    516-747-0300 ext. 284
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Virtual Currency

Posted 01-08-2024 12:30 AM
    yes I do, I will email you

Laurie B. Kazenoff, Esq., LL.M.(Taxation)
    Kazenoff Tax Law PLLC 
    Former Senior Attorney, IRS Chief Counsel  
    Practice Focus: IRS & NYS Tax Controversies
    The Huntington Atrium 
    775 Park Avenue, Suite 255
    Huntington, New York 11743
    Tel:   631-271-2051 
    Fax:  631-271-1569
    Cell:  631-258-3166
    Web:  www.kazenofftaxlaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  
    This email and the information contained herein and attachments hereto are legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any forwarding, dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this email, its contents, and/or its attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the email and any attachments and destroy any tangible manifestation thereof. Thank you.

Discussion Disclaimer

The opinions expressed are the views of the author alone and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity and shall not constitute an accounting opinion.