The Carol Markman, CPA Accounting Scholarship
The National Conference of CPA Practitioners (NCCPAP) is proud to offer the Carol Markman, CPA Accounting Scholarship in honor of our esteemed member and Past President, Carol. The $1,000 scholarship is available to a lineal descendant of a current NCCPAP member who is studying to be an accountant.
The following requirements must be met in order to apply for the scholarship:
- The applicant must be a lineal descendant of a current NCCPAP member, or a NCCPAP Student Member.
- The applicant must be an upper-class undergraduate student or graduate student. Proof of current school enrollment must be submitted with application.
- The applicant must be pursuing a degree in Accounting or a related major.
- The applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale at the time of application. Proof of GPA must be submitted.
- The applicant must be a US citizen or resident.
- The applicant must be attending a US college or university.
- The applicant must submit a paragraph of 100 words or less telling us something about them.
- The applicant must submit two letters of recommendation from professors.
- The applicant must agree to allow NCCPAP to use his/her name and picture in its marketing material.
NCCPAP Members, login to access the Scholarship Donation form!