Please join us in congratulating the 2019-2020 Officers and Directors for the National Conference of CPA Practitioners (NCCPAP). The installation of Officers took place at The Fox Hollow in Woodbury, New York on October 23, 2019, to coincide with the organization’s 40th Anniversary celebration.
The 2019-2020 Officers include the following individuals from their respective firms:
- President: Neil H. Fishman, CPA, CFE, FCPA, CAMS, Fishman Associates CPAs, Boynton Beach, FL
- Executive Vice President: Mark A. Stewart, Jr., CPA, Feldstein & Stewart, LLP, New City, NY
- Vice President: Scott Cheslowitz, CPA, Rothenberg & Peters, PLLC, Great Neck, NY
- Vice President: Frank A. Gallo, CPA,MBA,Gallo & Company CPA’s LLP, Jericho, NY
- Vice President: Stephen Palmerio, CPA, Stephen L. Palmerio, CPA, Broomall, PA
- Treasurer: Stuart Lang, CPA, GR Reid Associates, LLP, Woodbury, NY
- Secretary: Frank Sands, CPA, Sands, Gililland & Company, PC,Plano, TX
- Immediate Past President: Stephen Mankowski, CPA, Mankowski Associates CPA, LLC, Hatboro, PA
In addition, the following Directors will also be serving on NCCPAP’s Board this year: Robert N. Brown, CPA; Mary Duff, CPA;Kenneth Hauptman,CPA; William Oricchio, CPA; David J. Rothfeld, CPA; Barry D. Zalk, CPA; Sanford (Sandy) E. Zinman, CPA; Robert Gaines, CPA; and Donald Ingram, CPA, CISA, MBA.
Please contact our agency below for headshots of officers in your region.NCCPAP is headquartered in Mineola, NY. For more information, visit www.NCCPAP.org.Agency Contact