Please join us in congratulating the 2020-2021 Officers and Directors for the National Conference of CPA Practitioners (NCCPAP). The installation of Officers took place on October 22, 2020.
The 2020-2021 Officers include the following individuals from their respective firms:
- President: Mark A. Stewart, Jr., CPA, Feldstein & Stewart, LLP, New City, NY
- Executive Vice President: Frank Sands, CPA, Sands, Gililland & Company, PC, Plano, TX
- Vice President: Scott Cheslowitz, CPA, Rothenberg & Peters, PLLC, Great Neck, NY
- Vice President: Frank A. Gallo, CPA, Gallo & Company CPA’s LLP, Jericho, NY
- Vice President: Stephen Palmerio, CPA, Stephen L. Palmerio, CPA, Broomall, PA
- Secretary/Treasurer: Sandra G. Johnson, CPA, EA, CFE, Johnson CPA, Bellmore, NY
- Immediate Past President: Neil H. Fishman, CPA, CFE, FCPA, CAMS, Fishman Associates CPAs, Boynton Beach, FL
In addition, the following Directors will also be serving on NCCPAP’s Board this year: Robert N. Brown, CPA; Kenneth Hauptman, CPA; William Oricchio, CPA; David J. Rothfeld, CPA; Michael Seidenberg, CPA; Matthew Taus, CPA; Irene Wachsler, CPA; Barry D. Zalk, CPA; Sanford (Sandy) E. Zinman, CPA.
The National Conference of CPA Practitioners (NCCPAP) is a professional organization comprised of Certified Public Accountants practicing in the United States. In addition to serving as a forum for education, networking, and community impact, NCCPAP also advocates for its clients. NCCPAP influences tax administration and tax policy by regularly meeting with Internal Revenue Service representatives, state taxing authorities, and elected officials. NCCPAP members represent over one million businesses and individual clients. The organization is headquartered in Woodbury, NY. For more information visit, www.NCCPAP.org.
Help us get the news out by sharing this article on your social media accounts. Click on the links below:
LinkedIn | Facebook