Friday November 22, 2019 from 7:45 AM to 2:45 PM
(6 MAP CPE)
NCCPAP, in conjunction with INTUIT, is offering free QuickBooks Online Certification training. Immediately after the training a certification exam will be offered. The program will take place during the Symposium at the Crest Hollow Country Club. The program will be available to the general public, no membership required. If you enroll for this program, you must take the entire program. You will not be able to register for any of the concurrent Symposium classes.
NCCPAP is further offering enrollees of the certification program the ability to take any of the period 305x classes offered at the symposium as a gift from NCCPAP.
If you have paid for a multi-day admission to the Symposium and wish to partake in the certification training, you will be issued two coupons to attend future Chapter/MAP Meetings free of charge. Please review the program schedule for further details.
Seating is limited and subject to availability. This will be offered on a first-come first served basis. – Register Early – Excellent for Staff Members and people proving bookkeeping services.
INTUIT HAS REQUESTED THAT YOU BRING A FULLY CHARGED LAPTOP OR EQUIVALENT TO THE PROGRAM.
QuickBooks Online Certification Exam Prep - Course Description
Who: Intended for those getting QuickBooks Online Certified for the first time.
This training will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to provide a professional level of support to small business clients and help them succeed using QuickBooks Online. Attendees will learn all the key features and best practice workflows needed to support clients through the end to end accounting life cycle. At the conclusion of the training, you’ll be better prepared to take the Certification exam with confidence.
- Describe how to set up a new client and ensure correct settings are applied based on client needs
- Recall how to use QuickBooks Online Accountant and QuickBooks Online to support a typical SMB client and ensure that all their data is entered correctly
- Describe how to reconcile accounts and make adjusting entries where appropriate
- State how to close the books in preparation for year or period end
- Recall how to run basic reports
- Apply the working knowledge gained of using the accountant tools
- Describe the benefits of QuickBooks Online mobile app
- Explain best practice workflows to clients
Prerequisites: Recommended - Introduction to QuickBooks for Accountants
CPE: Up to 6 credits
Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications – Non-Technical
QuickBooks Online Certification Schedule – 6 CPE
||Check In & Continental Breakfast
||Set-Up, Settings & Customization, Best Practice Workflows and Fixing Common Client Errors
||Banking & Tools, Reporting, Practice Management, Year-end, Apps and Billing Options
||Certification Exam & Training concludes
||Period 5 Class Complimentary – See Symposium Schedule