Christine M. Settineri, Esq. joined Wisselman & Associates in November 2015.
Ms. Settineri works with all areas of matrimonial and family law. She manages cases from intake to discovery and trial with a goal towards negotiation and settlement.
Ms. Settineri represents clients in the Family, Supreme and Appellate Courts of the State of New York.
- New York Law School (J.D., 2003)
- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business (B.A., Finance)
- Certified Mediator, DePaul University
- New York State Bar 2003
- Illinois State Bar 2010
Awards, Memberships and Affiliations:
- 2017 New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Star
- New York State Bar Association
- Matrimonial and Family Law
- Appellate Practice
- Leader of Legal Workshops for Mental Health Professionals on Matrimonial and Family Law related to patient issues:
- A Therapist’s Court Testimony: How to be Prepared”