Virtual Chapter

View Only

Next Virtual Chapter Mtg - MONDAY 11/20 @12PM EST

• 1.  Next Virtual Chapter Mtg - MONDAY 11/20 @12PM EST

Silver Most Valuable Member
    Posted 11-08-2023 09:31 AM

MONDAY, Nov 20th from 12:00PM – 1:00PM EST, allowing members from the West Coast to join us.

The Virtual Chapter meetings will be interactive and engaging, providing a valuable opportunity to discuss tax-related questions, share suggestions, and exchange insights. In addition, we will have an Off the Cuff Discussion on Engagement Letter Terms facilitated by Patrick Cosgrove, JD, Freeman Mathis & Gary. The firm is responsible for drafting McGowanPro's sample engagement letter terms that I shared via NCCPAP Now last week. Patrick is a partner with the firm and an experienced civil litigator focusing on defending professional malpractice actions in state and federal court.

Also, Patrick asked for an advanced list of questions. I will compile a list of questions and send them to Patrick. Please email me at irene@iw-cpa.com with your Engagement Letter Terms questions by close of business, Monday, 11/13 (6PM EST) because I will be traveling to ATS.

Your expertise and participation are highly encouraged as we aim to build a vibrant community. Furthermore, please feel free to extend this invitation to your colleagues, as we aspire to expand our Virtual Chapter and strengthen NCCPAP as a whole.

I eagerly look forward to meeting you at one of our upcoming meetings. Let's connect, collaborate, and make the most of this new chapter in our NCCPAP journey.

------------------------------
    Irene Wachsler, CPA, CTRC
    Wachsler CPA LLC

Irene Wachsler, CPA, CTRC
    IRS Tax Resolution Services
    Cryptocurrency Tax Reporting
    Wachsler CPA , LLC
    Cell: 781.883.3174
    Email: irene@iw-cpa.com
    ------------------------------

Discussion Disclaimer

The opinions expressed are the views of the author alone and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity and shall not constitute an accounting opinion.